Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
- Have difficulty focusing?
- Experience disturbed sleep and eating patterns with headaches or other physical symptoms?
- Feel emotionally drained?
- Feel overwhelmed with deadlines, expectations, busy family life or relationships making it difficult for you to cope in this frantic world?
If the above describes you, then you’ve come to the right place for tips on stress management!!
Chronic stress is putting you at risk for a multitude of conditions like heart trouble, ulcers, depression and more.
I have solutions for you that are ” alternative” to conventional medicine. Essentially they are mind/body deep relaxations to calm your flight/fight response, quieten racing thoughts and connect you with the calmer subconscious mind that is the observer rather than the reactor. Benefits: living calmer by responding rather than reacting to life’s challenging situations.
I have used these Emotional Freedom Tap Out techniques with great results in my own life, they are very effective.
Here’s a link to an EFT video I often use:https://youtu.be/pAclBdj20ZU
Tips to Eliminate Worry and Fear
Are you a “born worrier”? Hey, I lived with one, then despite my best intentions, I became one too! But worry like any other habit, can be broken. For me the secret was to stop the thoughts that are “feeding” it! I changed my thinking to be more positive.
Not your brain you say…wait, just understand these things:
- only one part of you brain is the “emotional” brain – the limbic brain. So changing your thinking in the cerebral cortex immediately affects the limbic. Ok I’m speaking “medic lingo” try this…
- Our thoughts are“energy” and influence our “life force energy or Ki. Scientists have proven that everything in the Universe is energy – planets, people, animals, birds, insects, fish, rocks, plants and all manufactured goods that came from things that were once natural materials.
- So we change our thoughts and our vibration changes which affects our brain, our energy, this is important, stay with me…see below-
Low vibrations—————————————————————–High vibrations
Dense energy(matter) Spiritual Energy(consciousness)
Thoughts, radio waves etc are at the high end of vibes, we can’t see them but they exist and can be measured. According to the theory of cosmic ordering in the book The Secret by Rhonda Bryne, thoughts and emotions of higher vibrations – like positivity, joy, love etc. – attract much more of what you want in life, whereas thoughts and emotions with lower vibrations – fear, worry, doubt- block whatever you are wanting and this is the WORST – they keep you in worry and fear.
Have you ever felt one negative thought after another sending you in a downward spiral to oblivion of darkness? Solution: “Anchor ” yourself with a positive thought, then climb way back up with baby steps of more positive thoughts.
It works!! Trade up to positivity – it pulls you up out of the downward spiral.
Test this out!! First say the words ” I am sad” 10 times. Check your feeling and you body language. Then say “I am happy” 10 times. Now what do you notice? What you say to yourself affects your physiology -your body feelings.
Replacing Worry and Fear with Calm
- Visualize whatever you are worried about or afraid of and in your imagination see yourself COPING with it easily.
- See yourself in that event dealing with the challenges with the HELP of others like family, friends, colleague and at the end of the event notice – YOU HAVE SURVIVED!!
- Retrain your body’s responseto fear and worry. Begin to be aware of and change your body’s tension to relaxation – for example, relax your tense jaw and shoulders by breathing deeper, squeeze and release. Dance the tightness out “shake your worries out”.
Most clients benefit from 1:1 healing therapy to help manage stress, go to the “Therapies” part of the menu. I suggest Reiki or BodyTalk to help you let go of heavy emotions, negative thinking and restore your peace and calm.
Looking for Direction, Guidance and Wisdom?
I highly recommend Numerology as a tool for self-dicovery as it looks at three things about you: your moment of birth, the name your parents gave you and the name you use (whether you go by a nickname, had a name change or got married). Because this information is readily available to most people, Numerology is an easy (and fascinating) way to find out what makes each of us unique, what our destiny holds, how we get along with others and what to expect in the future.